Online Gambling Banking
As you probably know, the government in your locale may have placed restrictions on your ability to gamble online. In order to police online gambling activity, they have made it difficult to simply charge funds directly from a credit card to an Internet casino. For instance, in the United States, some VISA and MASTERCARD credit cards won’t allow you to directly deposit money into certain online casino accounts. Moreover, most online casinos won’t be able to credit your credit card with your winnings when you’re finished playing.
So, what’s the best way to get funds into (and back out of) an online casino? Use 3rd party payment providers. Companies such as Neteller, FirePay, Citadel, Click2Pay, EcoCard, Prepaid ATM, and others have popped up to provide banking services (almost exclusively) to online casino players. If you’ve used PayPal before, the process will be extremely familiar to you.
In order to start the process, sign up for an account with one of the 3rd party payment providers offered by your casino. We recommend Neteller, as it’s the industry leader, it’s been proven safe and secure, and it’s accepted by almost every online casino. Regardless, each of these online banking companies will allow you to deposit funds via credit card, wire transfer (directly from your bank) and numerous other means into your new payment provider account. In turn, the online casino will accept payment directly from your newly selected payment provider.
Here’s a description of the setup process using Neteller:
1) Go to the Neteller website: http://www.neteller.com
2) Sign-up for a Neteller account (enter your first name, last name, and a valid email address). Neteller will send you a verification email to complete the sign-up process.
3) Complete the sign-up process and you’ll receive a Neteller Account ID and Secure ID.
4) Login into Neteller using your Neteller Account ID, Secure ID, and your password.
5) Now, deposit funds directly into your Neteller account using a credit card, bank transfer, etc…
6) Once funds have been deposited, visit the online casino and log in with your casino login information
7) Next, follow links to the Banking or Cashier section on the casino’s website.
8) As a deposit option, select “Neteller” and you will be required to enter your Neteller Account ID or Neteller email address and the amount that you wish to transfer to the casino. Click the button to submit the page, and the transfer will occur immediately.
9) You’re now ready to play!
Gamble away, when and if you’re ready to “cash out” your casino account, you can deposit the funds directly to your Neteller account. In turn, Neteller can send you a check or pull your Neteller funds directly to a checking account via wire transfer.
The process will vary slightly if you choose to use a 3rd party payment provider other than Neteller. However, it should follow the same basic steps. Now, go give it a try!